Consultant resources that relieve, create structure and progress.
We are specialised in providing technical junior consultants and management junior consultants for project assistance. If you need additional resources to help, then the majority of our junior consultants are certified. Our consultants are excellent at documenting the processes, so you experience creating value fast within a short timeframe, and gives an additional buffer at busy times.
Additional resources can help your business within a wide range of service areas within industries such as Pharma, Finance, Bank, Insurance, IT, and Energy. We offer both part-time project assistance and full-time project assistance within project coordinators, junior project managers, GDPR certified junior consultants, junior developers and testers in software and IT.
What can Project Assistance help with:
- Following up and collecting status reports from project participant
- Update and follow-up on project accounting
- Book meeting participants and meetings
- Prepare presentations
- Test of solutions
- Follow-up on administrative tasks
- Document the project’s progress from start to finish:
Our younger consultants are characterised by being brilliant and sharp with high academic background.
- Relief of project managers
- More structure in the projects
- Ongoing follow-ups on budgets, project assignments, communication etc.
- Ongoing value at an affordable price level
The customer won’t need to invest in training the consultant in the form of courses, education and other, as Consultlocus provides ongoing education, and is the support system for the consultant. The consultants listen enthusiastically to the customer, are humble, are self-driving and strive to make a difference.
Contact us today and receive an offer tomorrow!