Supercharge detection and response across your entire security stack with Falcon XDR.
With industry-leading endpoint protection at its core, Falcon XDR synthesizes multi-domain telemetry to provide security teams with one unified, threat-centric command console.
What is extended detection and response (XDR)
Extended detection and response (XDR) streamlines security data ingestion, analysis and workflows across an organization’s entire security stack, enhancing visibility around hidden and advanced security threats and unifying the response.
An XDR platform collects and correlates data from across the infrastructure so it can improve threat visibility across the enterprise, accelerate security operations and reduce risk. XDR analyzes, prioritizes and streamlines this data, so it can be delivered to security teams in a normalized format through a single, consolidated console.
XDR platforms offer the following capabilities:
- Diverse, multi-domain security telemetry
- Threat-focused event analysis
- Threat detection and prioritization of data fidelity
- Data search, investigation and threat hunting across multi-domain telemetry
- Response to mitigate and remediate the threat